These photos are amazing! She is so alert -- definitely has that "wise baby" look about her. What a great surprise while you wait!-- Nancy
Praying for those Passports!!!! She is just beautiful:-) It won't be long before she is going home with mommy and daddy.
My oh my...I just want to pick her up. As someone else mentioned, she does look so wise. Can't wait for you to board that plane!Julie R
What a blessing to have more pictures of your princess. She is precious and SO expressive. I am still parying for those passports! Can't wait to see her in your arms.April :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These photos are amazing! She is so alert -- definitely has that "wise baby" look about her. What a great surprise while you wait!
-- Nancy
Praying for those Passports!!!! She is just beautiful:-) It won't be long before she is going home with mommy and daddy.
My oh my...I just want to pick her up. As someone else mentioned, she does look so wise. Can't wait for you to board that plane!
Julie R
What a blessing to have more pictures of your princess. She is precious and SO expressive. I am still parying for those passports! Can't wait to see her in your arms.
April :-)
Post a Comment