Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Compassion

Had an absolutely amazing day with our Compassion child. If you sponsor a child I would highly encourage you to visit him/her. Shad and I both agree that it was a day to remember. Wonderful staff, the kids were great... the visit was beyond our expectations!! Compassion is a wonderful organization!!! Even had my first experience with a squat toilet. :)

4 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Hurray for the squattie potty! This is an essential part of a trip to India for us westerners. :o)
-- Nancy

Peter and Nancy said...

P.S. I hope the internet access gets better . . . I'd love to hear about your visit with your child.
-- Nancy

Candice said...

I got the same "squat potty" experience. :) Not fun.

I'm glad you had a wonderful day with your Compassion child. Some day I hope to be able to visit ours!

Candice

The Pfeiffer Family said...

I am so happy you were able to spend time with your Compassion child. I am working on figuring out how to visit our girl while we are there...but she is in a totally different area.

Oh, I remember the squattie potty....fun times. That is something you won't forget anytime soon.

April :-)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...