All of our arrangements are made and confirmed!! YEAH!! Compassion was so great to work with. Even with all of the unknowns they managed to schedule a day for us!! Everything fell into place the way it was supposed to. I should have had more faith!!
Our trip in a nut shell...
Sun 11/15 leave US
Mon 11/16 arrive New Delhi
Tues 11/17 visit our Compassion child
Wed 11/18 travel to Kerala
Thur 11/19 visit my niece/ help out at orphanage
Fri 11/20 travel to Kolkata
Sat 11/21 Miss PEA Day/ visit SICW
Sun 11/22 travel to Delhi meet up with Kristy (another Dillon family)
and possibly another family
Mon 11/23 Embassy Day
Tues 11/24 Taj trip if all goes well at the Embassy
Wed 11/25 Fly home!!!
Thur 11/26 Arrive back in US in time for a blessed Thanksgiving with my boys!!!
As long as we have internet we will be blogging!!! We have a full itin so there isn't much time for site seeing. Our travel agent is awesome!! Thank you for suggesting him Kristy!! He listened to what I wanted and then made everything work!! Thanks to the 2 free night that we earned when we went to Iowa, we are even a little under budget!! Thats always nice! Sign up for every free travel rewards card that you can... you never know where it'll take you. Most airlines and hotel chains have them. We earned 2 free nights at the Inter Continental- Nehru Place (5 star rating) for staying at a Holiday Inn Express in Iowa last spring through Priority Club!! The 2 hotels are like night and day!! :) Doing another check of everything today so I can relax and enjoy tomorrow with my boys!!

8 comments:
AWESOME MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Pala has no idea how much LOVE she is in for. I am so happy for you, home for the Holidays! Awesome!
Love,
Susie
Maggie, I am so happy for you guys. I will be stalking every day. We stayed at Nehru place last December when we picked-up Dreyden and absolutely LOVED it!!!! We've never felt so pampered! I wish I'd have remembered the driver we had from the hotel. He was great and even took us sight-seeing.
This is so exciting to see your travel plans all confirmed. I am happy that you will still be able to visit your Compassion child. That is SO special. Have a great trip and I will be watching your blog for updates.
April :-)
I'm so excited for you -- and a little jealous that you're getting to meet some other Dillon moms while you're in India! :o) Have a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear about your Compassion visit, volunteering -- and most of all, the moment when you meet Pala for the first time.
God bless you as you travel!
Nancy
GREAT!:) Sounds like you are all ready.Have a blessed weekend with your boys and you will be in our prayers alon with the other families traveling. Hug and kiss Miss Maiya for us:) Gidget
Don't for get to take some notes,afterall your travel skill advice might be needed.
WOO HOO! I'll be blog stalking:-) I wish I was meeting up with you and Kristy. Give Ben hugs and kisses and tell him mommy and daddy are coming soon:-)
Liberty
Heading out to get Mason now. Cannot wait to hook up with you in New Delhi! SOOOO glad you are able to meet Dilshad!
Kristy
Vicariously living through you Dillon families who are traveling right now and so excited for you to experience the wonder of India and the long awaited magical moments of building your family through adoption. Thank you so much for sharing your journey!
Safe travels!
Julie r
Post a Comment