
Yep... we have many things keeping us busy these days! Thank goodness, right?! All 3 of the boys have projects for school. Cooper just finished his COMMUNITY DIORAMA and is soooo proud of it. Each second grader had to do one this year. They could pick Rural, Suburban or City. All of my boys had the same teacher for second grade so I knew it was coming, but... uhg.... projects usually turn into "Mom" projects if you know what I mean!! Not this time though!! Cooper insisted on doing it all by himself with very little guidance. I was only allowed to show him how to work the hot glue gun. The rest he wanted to do. He did let me do a little bit of painting but when it looked like I was having fun, I was shut off. :D Coop originally started out with suburban and took pictures of all the houses on our street but when we went to Walgreen's to pick up his pictures, they had had an internal server error and couldn't print them. Bummer, eh?! Not to this kid. His comment to me was "Should always have a back up plan, right mom?!" I was befuddled!!!! Uh... yeah... you always should! Think maybe I need to take lessons from my 7 soon-to-be 8 year old!!
More projects to follow in the next few days or so....
God bless!!!
6 comments:
Maggie, your son is adorable. He did a fantastic job on his project! All those projects can be time consuming that's for sure.
Have fun!
April :-)
Your son looks just like you I must say,and what a neat little project,looking to see more great projects. Don't accidently paint a project pink,LOL! Have a great day off tomorrow,Gidget
What a great job he did! Good for him! My Dad used to end up doing those types of projects for me ;)
Nice work Cooper! I love doing this kind of thing. It would be hard not to take over :)
Julie R
I love the "back-up plan" wisdom from your son! What a grown-up little guy. The project looks great!
-- Nancy
Love it! Good job, Cooper!!! I'll have to show Alex, maybe it will inspire him...
:) Kristi
Post a Comment