Thursday, February 19, 2009

We are #3 now!!



Just got word this morning from our Dillon case worker, Tami, that we have moved up one spot to #3. I'll take any movement right now. It's been waaaay to quiet on the adoption home front. We haven't seen any movement since October so this is exciting for us. Maybe by St. Patty's Day we'll have news of Asha to share. :) I'll keep you all posted!! God bless!!

9 comments:

ColleenC said...

Oh I so hope you get that phone call soon!!!!! I would love to be able to hug your girl when we go!

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Maggie, this is fantastic news!!! I am so excited that you are that much closer to your baby girl. I know the wait has been SOOO difficult (for me too). It is refreshing to finally see some movement after all this time! It was wonderful news to start my day. I am actually now in the Top 5 LOL. Praying for more referrals to come through quickly.

April :-)

Amy said...

Congrats Maggie! Hoping you hear something VERY soon! Movement just rejuvenates you, doesn't it?

Fenwick 5 said...

Maggie, Now I am even more hopeful!Congrats on number #3!!! Have a HAPPY DAY,Gidget

Julie & Patrick said...

Up a rung on the old ladder...it has to feel wonderful!


Yay #3!

Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

WOW! I'm so excited to see such a small number on your blog! :o) I can't wait until you post that first photo . . .
-- Nancy

theheartofachild said...

Yea for movement!!!! So good to read!

Kristi W. said...

You are soooooooooooo close!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the good news... ;)

theheartofachild said...

Can you tell me where you got your clip art for the number 3? Having trouble with that!! Also did you get my email? I had computer issues/virus, so I thought I'd check!
Jennifer

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...