The past few days (week actually) have kept us hopping around here!!! I ended my long term subbing position in 2nd grade on Monday and began another long term position in 7th grade on Wednesday. I'll be there through June. So much for having a breather!
Treyton has been preparing before and after school the past few weeks for Odyssey of the Mind Regionals that were held today and they placed 1st. His team participated in the Classical Competition and their problem was "The Lost Labor of Hercules". Everyone worked really really hard. I believe 5 Wellsville teams are going to be competing at states April 4th! Great job everybody!!
and... my brother-in-law Jared graduated from Police Academy this week!!! Way to go!! We are so proud of you!!
OK.... now that you know a little bit about how busy we've been lately, the next post will be ALL about Pala and the long awaited "call".

No comments:
Post a Comment