Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mama Bear Mama Bear what do you see?


I see an Angel looking at me!






What a wonderful surprise! I checked my email during lunch and found this sweet little angel waiting for me. She looks healthy and happy (she's even wearing pink!) and that's all I can ask for right now. The FedEx man delivered our paperwork this morning, so you know what we'll be doing tonight!!! :D

Thank you for your many thoughts and prayers. The next few months will be difficult but there IS light at the end of the tunnel!

13 comments:

ColleenC said...

Aww. Cutie pie! I love the second one she looks so determined to do something!

Good luck with that paperwork- signing your name 367 or so times!!!

Fenwick 5 said...

What a chunk of cuteness!!The second picture looks like she is about ready to take off and crawl.I wonder if her and Maiya have talked?,LOL Have fun signing,I hope we are signing soon,Gidget

Sara said...

Wow, she looks really healthy and I love those chubby cheeks! Yeah for new pictures! Cole has worn that pink bunny shirt before. It looks much better on Pala! :)
Have fun signing papers!

Amy said...

She looks awesome and has GREAT hair! Have fun with the paperwork - it will help keep you occupied for a while and that is always a good thing :)

Traci said...

What a doll! Praying for a quick process for you - Traci (#6)

Kristi W. said...

Oh what a scrumptious little sweetie your Pala is. I just want to eat that double chin. ;)

Sign away!!!!!!!!

Eric and Cheryl said...

Love the new pictures. She is a precious girl and I love the hair. I am hoping they have not shaved Adia's hair before we get there. She used to have long and wild hair but they cut it off. I can't wait to see more pictures and I am praying you will have a speedy rest of the process.

Heather said...

How exciting to get more pictures so quickly! She is cute. I always love it when you can see them meeting some milestone (like being up on all fours).

Heather

Julie & Patrick said...

Love that pudge and cute grin!!! Pala is adorable!! and has changed so much from the referral picture all ready.

Hope that everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

What a sweetheart! Those eyes look like she's up to something. :o) You must be soaking up every square milimeter of these pictures -- it's fun to see how much she's changed since her referral photo!
-- Nancy

Pam said...

What a beauty! She is chubby! That is awesome!!! Now the hard waiting begins.....;)

The Pfeiffer Family said...

She is ADORABLE!! Look at those big eyes and chubby cheeks. What a blessing to get more photos of you baby girl. Won't be long and you will have her in your arms forever.

April :-)

Jen said...

I found your blog through a friend of a friend. Congratulations on your referral :) We are also a Dillon famiy having adopted a waiting child from China in 2007. Good luck with the process- I know Dillon will do a wonderful job!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...