You did a fantastic job on this video!! What a precious memory this will be for Pala. It was fun to see how God has led your family to Pala. I am SO happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see your baby girl in your arms. April :-)
What a great video! I can just picture her watching it someday!! Very sweet!
Great job, Maggie! What a wonderful keepsake you've made for your gorgeous girl. Hope your process goes quickly!!!
Thank you for sharing your story--it is so fun to hear how everyone comes to adoption. I enjoyed your video.Heather
Good job on the video! Gidget
Yeah! Great job on the video! I can't wait to watch it again as you add more pics, etc. along the way and then eventually the pic of you holding Pala!Candice
Great job on the video - loved it!
So sweet! Thanks for sharing!:) K
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You did a fantastic job on this video!! What a precious memory this will be for Pala. It was fun to see how God has led your family to Pala. I am SO happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see your baby girl in your arms.
April :-)
What a great video! I can just picture her watching it someday!! Very sweet!
Great job, Maggie! What a wonderful keepsake you've made for your gorgeous girl. Hope your process goes quickly!!!
Thank you for sharing your story--it is so fun to hear how everyone comes to adoption. I enjoyed your video.
Heather
Good job on the video! Gidget
Yeah! Great job on the video! I can't wait to watch it again as you add more pics, etc. along the way and then eventually the pic of you holding Pala!
Candice
Great job on the video - loved it!
So sweet! Thanks for sharing!
:) K
Post a Comment