Thursday, October 2, 2008

One more hop...



Congrats to Candice and her family for the referral of a little boy!! That moves us to #7. Although... rumor has it that we may actually be #6 because a family waiting has decided to put their application on hold. Any news will surely be passed along. Until then, we wait at #7.

Lots of congrats go out to the families that have received their NOC's and Guardianships in the past few weeks AND many many safe travel wishes to those of you who are traveling.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for movement! So exciting!

Kristi W. said...

#7!! Woohooo!! You got further up the list than I ever did. Maybe #7 will be your number...I hope!! It would be nice if our girls weren't too far apart in age...plus I want to give your baby a little squeeze in a few weeks. I'm praying your referral comes NOW! :)

Fenwick 5 said...

Hooray for one more move,I hope everything continues to move,we gotta get our babies home! Maybe we will get to travel at the same time!! Gidget

ColleenC said...

Yay for movement! The "word" I got today is that we're at 5 but that there are "several" families who are on hold and could come back on. So I'm continuing to try to convince myself we're still at 6 so I won't be disappointed later by a slide backward!!

Julie & Patrick said...

I always enjoy hearing of a flurry of movement!

Keep it coming!!

Julie R

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...