Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well... it's been a week since my last post and I don't have any more news to report on our own adoption but there are many families that are being united with their babies as we speak.

Zeena and Amy K. are in India now and are with their little girls, Zaleeya and Devika!! Erica left today to pick up Zachary.  Kristi leaves on Sunday to finally meet Shaili and Amanda will be joining them on Tuesday to be reunited with Prasun.  Yes, I said reunited!  Amanda met Prasun when she traveled to pick up her daughter last year and started the process to adopt him when she returned to the states.  It's been a long time coming, but Prasun will finally see his mama again.  Best wishes everyone!!!!

I am so thrilled for these families!  but have to admit... I am extremely jealous! I have to remember that patience is a virtue and that only God knows when the timing is right for us to know our daughter.  However, with 5 children going home, that means there is room for more children to enter the orphanage.  :)  Maybe we will have some good news to report in the next few weeks.  November is National Adoption Month and it would be great to celebrate with a referral!

4 comments:

ColleenC said...

Maggie- I'm thinking it can't be much longer!! Praying that you get the phone call that knocks your socks off soon!

Fenwick 5 said...

Maggie,I am right there with u.And it is so great that all the babies r going home to their forever families!One day we will be bringing ours home.Wonder when?I guess we will get the answer when the timing is so right!Gidget

Amy said...

All these travel blogs are great to read! Your day is coming soon. I agree, November would be a very fitting month to get that call.

Julie & Patrick said...

Hoping that you November dream comes true!

Julie R

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...