Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Inching along...

So... as promised... any new news would be passed along!  After a brief email from our agency this morning, we have moved to #6.  This does NOT include the family that is on hold.  So... that means we are closer to the top than we think! :) Not every family participates on the adoption forum so it is hard to keep track of everyone and where they are in the process.  All I know is that another child has been blessed with a family!  Congrats to you! 

4 comments:

Kristi W. said...

YAHOO! Number 6 is FANTASTIC!!!! It's getting close.......

;)

Amy said...

Yay!!!! I jumped from #6 to #2! Good things happen at #6!

Peter and Nancy said...

I loved those surprise leaps forward on the list -- we had one unexpected one while we were waiting. Yippee!
-- Nancy

Fenwick 5 said...

Maggie,YEAH for inching along,we are inching right behind u,Gidget

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...