Ok... so I decided to give in to Kristi and yearbook myself. Why I do these crazy things is beyond me but here are my fabulous photos. Look out cuz in 1954 I was one HOT BABE!! :) They are out of order but try not to laugh too hard!! The dates are below them.
Shad says this is why birth control was invented!!
This one was too funny not to include! The others aren't that bad.
I have to admit... this was rather fun to do. I didn't pick the 80's or 90's because I'm haunted by them every time I visit my mom's. :)

4 comments:
You were a hottie in 1968- lol!
Hee hee -- I've been tagged too, but haven't gotten around to fiddling with a photo yet. Oh wait, ARE there any photos of me?! I'm always the one behind the camera!
-- Nancy
I have to say that I'm digging you in 1976!!! Wow! That looked realistic, too! :) Fun, fun, fun!!
Hysterical! You can blame me for this fun. I started it! ;)
Pam
Post a Comment