I am a HUGE fan of Celine Dion!! My mom, Aunt Shirley, Cousin Cheryl and I all went to her "Taking Chances " concert in Buffalo on September 3rd. I am by no means a professional photographer but wanted to share some of my pictures. I have wanted to see Celine in concert for forever. It's one of those things where you either like her or not. She has an amazing voice and is a great performer. The concert opened with a comedian. I don't remember his name but he was pretty good. There was no intermission during the concert, which surprised me! Celine went down under the stage to do wardrobe changes that took maybe 3 minutes each and then right back to performing. She had dancers and other performers fill in while she was changing, but that was it!! She must lose 10lbs. at each concert! She never stopped!!! It was a great night!


No comments:
Post a Comment