Here's a little video of our "Pala Day" through to her Christening. Her Christening Ceremony was exactly 4 months to the day from the first day we met our little Sweet PEA!
What a sweet video of Pala and you all. Love her Blessing day dress and the way you fixed her hair!! SO SWEET. Glad she is with her forever family now. Gidget:)
What a gorgeous movie!!! It must be amazing to process everything from meeting her until now!! I can't imagine the emotions... she is just a precious little girl! Thanks for sharing. Laura
Thanks for sharing this beautiful video! It is so exciting to watch videos like these and see that at the end of all the paperwork and waiting a beautiful child comes home to be with their forever family. Pala is SO cute. The Christening pictures are adorable. You picks great songs for the video, too. Nice job!
Maggie, this is just amazing. Your adventure to find her and bring her home, words can't describe the emotion I had while watching this. I can say that I will not watch it again at work (thank goodness I am alone on the second floor).
You are truly blessed to have found Pala and her to have found you. God really does work in mysterious ways. I bet you always wanted a girl and she is a beautiful one! She looks so happy and fits in well with your family.
I hope one day our family will get to meet her! -Karen
Love, love, love!!! Beautiful video! It was so fun to have a glimpse into your Pala Day. She is such a cutie and I adore that little scrunchy face she makes. Makes me want to nibble on her cheeks. ;) I'm sure you do that every day!
She is just so precious!!!! I remember meeting little Pala when we went to pick up our Sunshine.
Thanks for your comments on my blog btw. Please don't worry about asking about Cinderella. There's a lot to catch up on with us. I really appreciate your kind words. They mean a lot to us.
10 comments:
What a sweet video of Pala and you all. Love her Blessing day dress and the way you fixed her hair!! SO SWEET. Glad she is with her forever family now. Gidget:)
What a gorgeous movie!!! It must be amazing to process everything from meeting her until now!! I can't imagine the emotions... she is just a precious little girl! Thanks for sharing.
Laura
What a great video! I love her Christening pictures...dress, hair, etc. How fun! Thanks for sharing!
Jenny
Thanks for sharing this beautiful video! It is so exciting to watch videos like these and see that at the end of all the paperwork and waiting a beautiful child comes home to be with their forever family. Pala is SO cute. The Christening pictures are adorable. You picks great songs for the video, too. Nice job!
April :-)
LOVE IT!!Brings it all back. :)Beautiful family!
It is so fun to see how each families union is so different and yet the same. What a lovely video to share with Pala and with us.
She is so darling!
Julie R
Beautiful video, Maggie. So touching. Thanks for sharing!
Maggie, this is just amazing. Your adventure to find her and bring her home, words can't describe the emotion I had while watching this. I can say that I will not watch it again at work (thank goodness I am alone on the second floor).
You are truly blessed to have found Pala and her to have found you. God really does work in mysterious ways. I bet you always wanted a girl and she is a beautiful one! She looks so happy and fits in well with your family.
I hope one day our family will get to meet her! -Karen
Love, love, love!!! Beautiful video! It was so fun to have a glimpse into your Pala Day. She is such a cutie and I adore that little scrunchy face she makes. Makes me want to nibble on her cheeks. ;) I'm sure you do that every day!
She is just so precious!!!! I remember meeting little Pala when we went to pick up our Sunshine.
Thanks for your comments on my blog btw. Please don't worry about asking about Cinderella. There's a lot to catch up on with us. I really appreciate your kind words. They mean a lot to us.
Post a Comment