Well, my son is now a teenager!! Eeeeks!!!! Today Austin turns 13. Not until 7:10pm of course :) Any teenage advice would be appreciated!! Ha!!! He has asked me to prepare an India meal tonight so I am off to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I had already anticipated this "want" so I gathered all of my spices at The Asian Market a few weeks ago when we went up to my niece Subha's birthday!! Good thinkin' Mama!! I will post pictures sometime next week when things settle down!! Tomorrow is another big day for our family... stay tuned!! :)

4 comments:
Happy 13th birthday Austin...may your years be filled with joy and the love of God.
Have a great time cooking up a yummy meal Maggie,too bad we all just can't celebrate tonight together!! GiGi:)
Sorry, no advice here! I'll be watching you to pick up tips for MY sons. :o) Happy birthday, Austin!
Nancy
Happy B-day to your oldest guy! Wow, a teenager, Yikes! They grow up too fast!
A teenager! Oh, my. I'm with Nancy - we're looking to you for advice :) Hope the food was yummy!
Kristy
Post a Comment