Yep, another birthday here at our house!! I told you it was another big day!! I didn't plan that very well now did I?! Ha!!! My not so little guy anymore is 9 today!! Hard to believe!! To add to the excitement we are headed to Binghamton today for Treyton's OM competition so the birthday boys get a bonus of going away for the weekend and staying at a hotel. Wahoo, right?! Ha!! I'm a little nervous about Pala... she likes her own bed so it could be a very long weekend. Not to mention she HATES to ride in the car unless we are just ramming around town. It's about a 3 hour drive for us.... did I mention Pala hates riding in the car. :) I think a nice glass of wine should be waiting for me when we pull in to the hotel. :) One can dream!!lol Pictures to come next week!! Happy weekend and congrats to everyone who got guardianship this week!!! Yeah!!!

2 comments:
What a fun birthday weekend! Fingers crossed for Miss Pala to enjoy the ride and the hotel :)
Kristy
It's always so dicey traveling with little ones! I'm praying she's past that, and you'll be pleasantly surprised. :o)
Have a great weekend -- happy birthday, Cooper!
Nancy
Post a Comment