Yeah! I'm so happy for us all! I love the numbers you put in your posts as you move up. How do you do that? Where do I find them? Just gives me something else to learn and do during the wait. :)Candice
Another "Happy Day" for us all as we move up a step. If things keep moving along we might get referrals quicker then we think!!Gidget
Yay for more movement!! ;)
Wow!! Yay for #9!!!
YAY!!! Love to see the numbers go down!! Praise God!!Let's get those babies home!!
I remember being really excited when we were in the single digits -- kind of silly, but every move forward helps! We're excited for you.-- Nancy
We got our referral at number 9...maybe it's lucky! ;)
Congratulations! It so exciting to watch as everyone gets a little closer to knowing who their sweet babies will be. Cheryl
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yeah! I'm so happy for us all! I love the numbers you put in your posts as you move up. How do you do that? Where do I find them? Just gives me something else to learn and do during the wait. :)
Candice
Another "Happy Day" for us all as we move up a step. If things keep moving along we might get referrals quicker then we think!!Gidget
Yay for more movement!! ;)
Wow!! Yay for #9!!!
YAY!!! Love to see the numbers go down!! Praise God!!
Let's get those babies home!!
I remember being really excited when we were in the single digits -- kind of silly, but every move forward helps! We're excited for you.
-- Nancy
We got our referral at number 9...maybe it's lucky! ;)
Congratulations! It so exciting to watch as everyone gets a little closer to knowing who their sweet babies will be.
Cheryl
Post a Comment