
In the excitement of referrals, I've decided to do a little shopping! I'm not sure exactly where on the list we stand right now but I know that we've moved 4-5 spots. I found this adorable hat at Walmart and couldn't resist. Shad loves to hunt and I know that he is going to melt when he see's it! I hid it in his underwear drawer so he'll find it by surprise! :) Now I need to find a little pink camo outfit to go with it! HA! It's too soon to buy clothes for her. I've already been lecturing myself in the stores!! I've ordered a few books through Amazon.com so hopefully they will be here today!

2 comments:
I'm glad you are shopping...makes it seem closer somehow. :) Although the wait is awful, I am just trying to enjoy this time with my other children because soon I know my time will be more divided. Enjoy yourself and your family!
Candice
CUTE HAT,my husband likes deer hunting too.Good idea about hiding stuff for him to find,it kinda spices up the excitement in the waiting process.....Gidget
Post a Comment