Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A day at my house...

There has been drama galore around here lately! On Tuesday, Treyton decided to goof off in BJ's Wholesale Club and sliced his leg open on a metal shelf and had to have stitches! He is the clumsiest kid lately. I was 45 mins from home but stubborn me insisted on seeing our own PED. Dr. Kassas is the greatest! I stopped to get gas and was calling his office while I was pumping gas. A big NO NO! The attendant politely came over and pointed to a sign (No electronic devices while pumping!). I was OK with that until a lady on the other side of the pump started running her mouth. Before I thought, I poked my head over and gave her my 2 cents. OK, maybe it was more like 50 cents worth! HA! At any rate it wasn't any of her business and she didn't know what had happened to Treyton. We got back to see Dr. Kassas and he of course sent us to the ER for stitches! After all that, Treyton looked at the clock and realized he still had just enough time to make it to soccer practice! Go figure, he's a boy!! Austin broke his finger at a friends house that same night! and Cooper caught that nasty virus that resembles strep throat and didn't sleep a wink! When it rains it pours with these guys! I'm told the drama will get worse once we have our little girl with us! NOT POSSIBLE!! HA!HA! Did I mention our camper saga?!.... Another story for another day!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow--and--WOW! I hope you get some much needed sleep this weekend.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...