Monday, June 16, 2008

Sheba is going back to India!

Today, I write with both sadness and joy in my heart. Sheba is leaving to go back to India tomorrow. Although I was able to meet and spend time with the woman who opened our hearts to India, I am sad that she is going home without raising enough money to purchase the land needed to continue caring for the children in her orphanage. She still has children without sponsors and that tears me apart, too. We are trying to find churches throughout the United States who would open their doors and allow her to tell her story. If we can do this, Sheba could come back to the US in September and October and possibly raise the lacking funds needed to buy the land to build an orphanage and school for the children. I'm calling out to all of my blog "stalkers"... please talk to your church families!! We would like to reach as many states as possible but need to have a tour schedule set for her before she can make travel arrangements for the next trip. If their hearts are not open to this, please consider sponsoring one of the children in her care. Sheba is a wonderful lady and I wish each and everyone of you could meet her in person. Spending one day with her would change your life. Please contact me if you would like more information on how you can help.

God Bless-
Maggie

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...