Friday, June 6, 2008

I love the FedEx man!!!!

Yeah!!! The FedEx man must think I'm wacked!!! He showed up today with our dossier from being apostilled in Albany. I opened the envelope, quickly scanned the documents and stuffed them in a new envelope addressed to Dillon. :) I have been waiting all day for him!! Those FedEx men must really love us impatient adopting moms!!! Ha! Ha! Now the wait begins. I believe we enter the list at 15. I'm not sure yet. I'll post again when Jynger lets me know.

I am so glad to be done with our SWer. Shad drove 3 1/2 hours to get our homestudy last Wednesday and it still wasn't done!! So... he told her he'd be back on Friday and wanted it in his hand then. He got there on Friday and decided he had better proof it before driving all the way back home. Good thing, because she had my middle name wrong throughout the entire document. Then she had the audacity to argue the fact with Shad! Unbelievable!!! This homestudy has been a bear!! I'm so glad that it's done and our dossier is submitted and we can move on!!!!

I'm going to camp for the weekend, having a glass of my favorite wine, OK- maybe 2, and gonna do a "happy dance"!! Wooo hooo!!

1 comment:

ColleenC said...

Yay! Congratulations, I know that joy of having the paperwork done (if only we'd known that we were considered "waiting" once we submitted I would've been a lot happier though since we had to re-submit our dossier to Raleigh 5 stressful times!!)

BTW- this is one of the first times I've seen your blog and your boys are beautiful!

- Colleen (Colby- another Dillon family)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...