Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Red Letters Campaign

After much thought, I've decided to join the Red Letters Campaign. This is a way to share our story and reach out to more readers. The Red Letters Campaign asks its participants to answer 1 question per week on their blog usually relating to adoption. This allows new families to read the responses and help them through the difficult process. Other times there may be questions regarding poverty or HIV and how we talk to our children about it or other topics of concern. I'm looking forward to participating and I hope you will follow along.


2 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to RLC!!! ;o) Glad you joined Kristi and I in the community!!! ;o)
Pam
Momma to Micah (Dillon India)

Kristi W. said...

Yahoo!! So glad you hopped on board with us!! Hope I didn't guilt you into it. ;) Did you e-mail RLC your head shot so they can put you next to the rest of us? I want to see your bobble head!!!

-Kristi

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...