Friday, June 6, 2008

It's official...



We are number 15 on the non-NRI list. Yee haw!! 15!! Good number! Shad was born on the 15th. 1+5 =6, we will be a family of 6 when our little angel comes home. I know, I know, it's a little corny, but I'm excited to just be on the list!!

6 comments:

Kristi W. said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Can you hear me shouting and screaming all the way from AK? I'm so excited that you have joined us on THE LIST!!!!!! Wooooooohooooooo!!

:) Kristi

Amy said...

Congrats!! Yippee!

Peter and Nancy said...

Nothing corny about it! Now you can breathe a big sigh of relief, and dream of baby names, what she will look like . . . as though you haven't been doing that already! :o)
Congratulations,
Nancy

Fenwick 5 said...

CONGRATS Our family has just started keeping up with your blog. We just found out today that we are right behind you at # 16, We are patiently awaiting our wonderful gift from God " Maiya" our future daughter. We are so happy just to be on the list too.. Gidget

Julie & Patrick said...

yeah! A number...a place to move up from ! Yahoo!!

Julie R

Candice said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and all of us who have just joined "the list" in the last couple of months. It isn't as hard knowing that others are waiting with you and celebrating with you!

CandiceS

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...