I am about ready to pull my hair out with CARA!!! A month or so ago we were told that all of the 600 cases had been approved but not mailed and now they want an Article 5 from us! Uh... HELLO, we don't have one because we are under the old regs!!! If this was a US issue I could make some phone calls to our State Reps and Senators but of course this is an issue in India so I just have to sit back and go with it. I can honestly say that if there was anything more that could be done, our caseworker would be doing it. She has been a blessing to us through the whole process!!
On the positive side of things this week...
"Another Swedish Surprise"!!!
On the positive side of things this week...
"Another Swedish Surprise"!!!
Sorry that some might be a little grainy, but I cropped them to protect the privacy of some of the other children that were in them.





6 comments:
First,Love the pics. Thinking of you in this CARA issue. I hope it gets resolved quickly so u can go get SWEET PEA!! I am glad that u got some pictures to cheer you up!
What about some pictures of the BUFFLAO? Ha,Ha. I know what u are thinking,What about my Quail?:)
Have fun at camp. Gidget
Those eyes just seem to say "pick me up" which I'm sure makes this wait all the more harder to endure. I hope that this situation with CARA gets cleared up soon!!
Julie R
Looks like her hair is growing back. :) So sorry for all your delays - hope good news is coming soon!
Adorable pictures!! I really like the last one with her looking over her shoulder. She is a cutie! I sure hope CARA gets things straightened out SOON!
April :-)
Awww, look at her in the big kids crib! Cutie pie!
So frustrating, totally feel for you and thinking of you and hoping it comes sooooon!
Wow...her hair is really growing fast! So adorable!! What is an article 5? Wondering if I have this or not since we are under the new I800 process? Yikes!
Post a Comment