I had just told a dear friend yesterday how much easier the wait would be after she receives her referral and sees her little girl's face. The wait to get "the call" was more nail biting than after. I get to share pictures and tell our story with everyone, start washing all of Pala's little clothes, so many things to do to keep me hopping cuz I'm no longer baby proofed, ha! ...
and then... the dreaded email came this morning...
Ms. Roy still has not received our NOC!!! It was issued 3 weeks ago!! Until she has our NOC in hand we cannot move on to the local Kolkata courts for Scrutiny!!! I am really beginning to get irritated!!! Our caseworker at Dillon is diligently trying to find out what the hold up is. All 600a/600 cases have been approved and CARA assures Ms. Roy that it's on it's way! (She's been told this for 3 weeks) So, now the Dillon staff is doing all that they can to push things along by resending our 171 again to show them that we are one of the many families under the old 600 guidelines. I know that God has a reason for all of the delays but this time I'm not holding him accountable! This is a mess up at CARA. The staff was not prepared to handle both the 600 and 800's. Ugh..
Today, I'm finding the wait excruciating! I really could use your prayers today if anyone could spare the time!

9 comments:
Oh Maggie, that is just awful! I hope that you hear good news asap!! UGH! In some ways the waiting after referral is ummm, well, worse I guess!
So sorry Maggie :) I just said a prayer for all of the families waiting on the different processes. I know this has to be super hard - wish I could give you a hug. Hope that NOC is sent ASAP!
I'm so sorry to hear that this snag is holding you back. In retrospect, I can't decide if it was harder to wait for the first photo, or after we knew who our daughter was . . . Neither is easy, that's for sure.
I will be praying for Pala, Mihika, Probal . . . all these gorgeous kids need to be home with their families.
Hugs,
Nancy
Maggie, I am really sorry to hear this is taking so long. We were on the I-800 side of mess ups and it was NO FUN. I will pray for you and this part of your wait...its so hard when you are so close to bringing her home. I will say it is amazing how quickly you forget about the wait after your sweet little girl is in your arms. May you blessed today!
Praying! Love the new blog design!
Jenny
I'm sorry too, Maggie. I was just praying for all the children (& their paperwork) that I know of this morning. That was, of course, after business hours in India. So, I'll keep praying for great results as they begin their Wednesday in India!
Maggie,Now I am getting to feel this burden that you are carrying. I will remember you in this situation. I know what it feels like,because we experienced some trouble with our first 800 step. I hopw that this is your only bump in the road! I guess I am going thru a bump too! After these bumps we will need a mommy's day out,I wish I could fly over!!:) Gidg and I love the new blog look and what u wrote on your header!!
I am so sorry that you are experiencing this delay. Waiting of any kind is not fun. The good news is that you DO have Dillon on your side. To me, that means that everything that could be done is happening. I hope you hear your good news soon.
Julie R
I'm late in reading this, Maggie, but we'll start with prayers adn continue until Ms. Roy is holding that NOC.
Kristy
Post a Comment