No news this morning on our NOC but I'm dealing with it.
Instead I find myself looking at all of the wonderful pictures that I've been blessed with so far. There are some that I don't wish to share because she is crying in them but they are still precious to me. For some reason I was unable to upload Colleen's video into Windows Movie Maker but am still trying. It will be included in my next attempt at preserving our memories! I'm trying to master the program before I make Pala's homecoming video so please bear with me.

6 comments:
What a great way to record the wait. And what a sweet treat to see my sweet girl with yours! We will get there!
Praying - Traci G.
I just love this slideshow of Pala and the journey thus far!!! So sweet!!She will treasure this forever!!
Waiting for our good news!Gidget:)
There was a commercial on TV that used that song when Anya Rashi first came home . . . it was on a lot (at odd hours when I was awake with her!), and I cried every time! What a great job you've done on the video -- I'm impressed!
Praying you'll hear about NOC soon,
Nancy
Waiting stinks, no doubt about it. Putting together the video, though, is a great way to pass the time and to record these moments in her life. I might have to do that for Dorothy. We have no video, and we haven't received an update since May, but in this world, you take what you can get- right? Hopefully NOC will come and court will FLY! Our NOC flew, and now court is not fast. UGH. Let's get these princesses HOME!
Tisra
waiting for guardianship
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
This is so awesome! How great to have so many pictures while you wait. Praying you get to go soon!
This is a great way to show off your Pala's cuteness! She is so sweet. Pala will love to watch and will treasure this video for years to come. Hoping you hear good news soon.
April :-)
Post a Comment