Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pala's Birthday Video

6 comments:

Traci said...

That's great! I'm sure that will be a treasure for her!

Sara said...

Oh my! What a wonderful display of love for your sweet girl. I can not wait to see her in your arms!!

Pam said...

This had me in tears. What an amazing way to celebrate. I have not seen anything like this before, it is so moving. This will mean so much to her someday. Can't wait to see her safely in your arms!

Kristi W. said...

Great idea, Maggie! Very unique. Wish I'd have thought of it for Daya...darn it!!! :) Definitely will be such a gift for sweet Pala to see for herself how much she was loved and missed on her first birthday.

:)Kristi

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow -- I just caught up on your last two posts! Your case moved so quickly, it's just incredible! Time to start packing? :o)
-- Nancy

ColleenC said...

So sweet- I am sure she will treasure this video! Soon you can celebrate in person!!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...