Friday, August 14, 2009

We have NOC!!!!!!

Finally!!! Ms. Roy received our NOC today!!! According to Tami she was just as excited as we are!!!! Just after I posted my last whiny post, Tami called to tell us the good news!!!!

Thank you for your prayers!

11 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

Yay! Hooray!! Another Friday happy dance is going on for you and your family!! This is such good news...now start on that bedroom!!

Julie R

Pam said...

Praise God!!! I'm so glad this has finally come through for you!!!

Fenwick 5 said...

So happy for you and Pala!! I hope she is home asap,but I also am hoping we have our referral so u can love on Maiya and take some sweet pics of her!! HAHA. I bet you are doing the happy dance while you are doing laundry today. Well have a great weekend,I think this is cause for a gourmet cooked Indian meal!! :)

Traci said...

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!!!!

Peter and Nancy said...

At last! What a relief to finally have NOC, so you can move on to those next steps that will bring your daughter home to her family!
-- Nancy

Pflederer Family said...

Praise the Lord! congrats - now lets all pray the rest of the steps go by much faster for all of us.

ColleenC said...

Congrats again!!! Hate that you had to wait so long but so, so happy that it has finally come and you can start preparing in earnest (I highly suggest not procrastinating on that room- we're still finishing up Lia's : )

Amy said...

Yay!!!! So happy for you Maggie!

jasonliberty said...

Praise the Lord! I've been praying for you and your family! Hope you get to bring her home A.S.A.P

Liberty

Heather said...

What a relief! I'm happy you made it through this step...I'll keep my fingers crossed that the judge is super speedy.

Heather

theheartofachild said...

YES! Have been praying for this!!!
Jenny

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...