Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Taking a Cyber-break...
Well, I just wanted everyone to know that I'm taking a "cyber" break. I need to get regrouped! The adoption is mentally draining me right now. It seems like that's all I think about. There has been no movement in quite sometime and we are still waiting at #4. Very frustrating! I had hoped for news as we entered the new year but no such luck. I know that God has a plan for our family but I really feel like he's testing me! I have found myself questioning a lot of things lately. So... I plan to take the next few days to devote myself to scripture and find the answers that I am seeking. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for but I will know it when I find it. Until then, happy blog surfing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Maggie,Have a GREAT CYBER BREAK.I was thinking the same yesterday!Just to maybe not check it a while,then here in a few weeks maybe we will be moving along.Hoping we still get to travel together.I am just trying to not think about the adoption but it is so hard.You are right,God does have a plan,it will happen when all is right.Gidget
Maggie, I went through those same things myself while waiting. It is perfectly normal. I pray you have some peace and find His rest during your break. Good news will be here before you know it.
Wow-I remember that feeling and what a downer it is. I only wish I would've had the blogging to pass the time back then!!
Have a great break and we will be here when you return.
Praying for you, your family and little Miss Asha. It won't be long--you will have that long awaited picture.
Maggie, I am keeping you in my prayers.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit". Romans 15:13
It's so hard to miss someone you haven't even met, and to long for a face to picture. I remember those feelings too . . . all I can promise that the sadness will be gone someday when you meet your baby. I just wish I could tell you when that will happen. I hope you have a wonderful, peace-giving time talking with God during your break.
-- Nancy
May the Lord refresh you during your break. He is faithful to show you what you are seeking. This waiting game is REALLY tuff. I will pray that you have peace and comfort during this time.
April :-)
I really hope you have a refreshing break from the adoption madness...I'll be calling to check up on you soon.
Love ya girl,
K
Friday Encouragement from my adoption agency:
God is ever seeking to teach us the way of faith, and in our training in the faith life there must be room for the trial of faith, the discipline of faith, the patience of faith, the courage of faith; and often many states are passed before we really realize what is the end of faith, namely, the victory of faith.
Real moral fiber is developed through discipline of faith. You have made your request of God, but the answer does not come. What are you to do?
Keep on believing God's word; never be moved away from it by what you see or feel, and thus as you stand steady, enlarged power and experience is being developed. Often God delays purposely, and the delay is just as much an answer to your prayer as is the fulfillment when it comes.
Abraham, Moses and Elijah were not great in the beginning, but were made great through the discipline of their faith, and only thus were they fitted for the positions to which God had called them.
When God has spoken of His purpose to do, and yet the days go on and He does not do it, that is truly hard; but it is a discipline of faith that will bring us into a knowledge of God which would otherwise be impossible.
~Mrs. Charles E. Cowman~
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
I will be praying for you!
Jennifer
www.needhamfamily5.blogspot.com
Post a Comment