Kisses in the Wind
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
My sister-in-law shared this poem with me and I thought I would pass it on to my fellow friends. Thank you to everyone who sent comforting words during my "slump". I know that many of you have been or are in the same situation and you have and are a great support system to me. Thanks a million!!! I have been blessed to have reunited with a dear friend from high school this past week and she shared some of her favorite scriptures with me. I am going to try and post one at a time so that it may help others who are feeling discouraged and frustrated with the long wait. God Bless!

4 comments:
What a sweet poem . . . the good part about waiting with Dillon is that at least you have the comfor of knowing your baby is being cared for by some really loving, amazing women. Doesn't make it any shorter, though!
Hugs,
Nancy
This is really sweet - thanks for sharing.
What a great poem Maggie!I am back after the ICE STORM,Gidget
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, glad you're back! It was good to chat with you yesterday. :) Love the poem, too.
-K
Post a Comment