Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Too much time on my hands?!


The boys and I have really enjoyed our time off from school together! We had to make a few returns yesterday and decided to do a little shopping for Herbie while we were out and about.
We went just to get a collar, leash, and a couple of toys, but wound up with much more!!! Old Navy had a great sale on ALL their clothes!! Needless to say, I couldn't contain the shopper in me! So, here's Herbie's fashion show!



I completely forgot what it was like to have a "baby" in the house. I'm practicing for Asha! :) Herbie is now almost sleeping through the night. He goes to bed around 8:30pm and is up between 3-4 am to go to the bathroom. Then he gets in bed with Shad and I and sleeps until around 6 am. Everyone laughs because we have a "routine". Did I mention he's completely potty trained? Yep- 1 week and we're done! Good job, Herbie!! Wish it were that easy with kids! :) I go back to work on Monday- wonder if I could get maternity leave?! Ha! Ha!

8 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Herbie is cute. We have a english bulldog and his name is Angus.We always have a dog.I guess we are dog lovers? Looks like u are too. Enjoy tonight as the New Year roles around,maybe this will be the year we go get our daughters. I would love to have Maiya home this summer.vBy the way,who is the fashion designer of this dog line of clothing?LOL,Gidget

Amy said...

Oh how cute! Love all of his outfits - he looks thrilled to be wearing them ;). Glad you are having fun with him!

Hsppy New Year!!

Peter and Nancy said...

Ha! This post really cracked me up! Your lucky little dog is really benefitting from your maternal instincts. :o)
-- Nancy

ColleenC said...

Too cute! I've heard dogs are good prep for babies (probably why we've never had one ; ) although I'm sure we will someday!)

He seems like such a little love!

Julie & Patrick said...

Herbie is sooo cute! I see how you simply could not resist.

He makes quite a fashion statement

:) Julie R

Cindy said...

It won't be long now--your sweet girl will be in your arms--the pain of the wait will disappear!!

Love & prayers to you,
Cindy O.

Candice said...

Your puppy is so adorable! I would love to have one for our kiddos, but as it happens, two of mine are allergic. :( Oh well, I'll just enjoy seeing pics of your new "baby."

Candice

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Herbie is one cute dog. I can see why sticking to your guns about not getting a dog was difficult :-) Loved the fashion show...too funny. Enjoy your new addition to the family. Can't wait for your little princess to join the family to you can even out the boy/girl ratio at your house..ha ha
Praying for a huge batch of referrals in the new year.

April :-)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...