He's never been that hard to please. He's pretty laid back and easy going for the most part. Everytime we go to the mall he wants to get a cookie from the Cookie Co. so this year, I dropped the boys off at school and scooted off to the mall to get him the cookie of all cookies (and a few other things of course!)!! Can you believe the balloon is from Valentine's Day?! Needless to say he was estatic with all of his gifts this year.
Austin: "Oh, my gosh! You drove 2 hours just to get me a cookie?"
Me: "Yes, yes, I did. Why is that so hard to believe?"
Austin: "Wow! You're awesome! Thanks!"
Me: "Mom's do crazy things when they love their children."
Austin: "2 hours for a cookie?! Wow!" (Still not knowing what to think)
Some time goes by... we eat some cookie and laugh, he opens his gifts from us...PSP game, book, and a GAP box...
Austin: "Hey, mom, isn't GAP in the mall?" (with a devilish look)
OK, OK... so I didn't go just for a cookie... how nutty do you think I am... don't answer that!!! You all know I'm a push over when it comes to my kids!!
He still thinks I'm cool though and that's all that matters!!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Austin!
From the Werre's :)
Post a Comment