Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A treasure...

I have been stalking my mailbox for over a week now and it finally came today!

Hope you enjoy our first video of Pala as much as we have.

There isn't a whole lot to see but it is certainly a treasure to us!


9 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Awwwwwwwwww, she's so sweet!!! I love her little expressions, she is absolutely scrumptious!!!!

When in the world is that NOC coming? Seems like it is taking too long...

I'll call you this week, we need to catch up.

:) K

Fenwick 5 said...

Love the video,she is so sweet!! I second that where is the NOC? Hoping you get it for memorial day weekend.:)

Sara said...

So cute! I wish I was technical like you to get our video of Cole online. Hmm.... Can't wait to give her hugs for you in a couple of weeks!
-Sara

Brittnie said...

She is so sweet!
Loved it!

Brittnie

Traci said...

She does have the sweetest face! Isn't it so nice to see her in motion?

I was praying for your NOC earlier today and will keep praying!

The Labontes said...

She's beautiful. So nice to see them in motion, isn't it?
Kristy

The Pfeiffer Family said...

That is indeed a treasure!! She is adorable. I will pray for that NOC to come quickly.

April :-)

Peter and Nancy said...

This sure is a treasure! It must be good to see her looking so adorable and well . . . and make the wait just a tiny bit less agonizing.
-- Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Pala looks great...very curious!!! With all that flashing of cameras she is going to be a ham when you point a camera her way!

I remember how hard the wait became after video arrived and it was especially hard to see someone else holding them.

I hope that NOC comes quickly!!

Julie R

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our family...